What We Do For You
At College Tuition Solutions, we help you find the best way to afford college for all of your children. This Includes:
- Finding appropriate and affordable colleges where "the right fit" between the college and your student is emphasized to qualify them for the most free money.
- Creating a cash flow model that identifies all sources available to help pay for college.
- Developing educational tax strategies that allow you to pay less to the IRS that means more money available to pay for college.
- Recommending appropriate borrowing measures with a plan to pay every penny back with no change in lifestyle.
- Comparing financial aid awards that lets you know if your child received a fair award package.
We also specialize in writing financial aid appeal letters on your behalf that can reduce out of pocket expenses by as much as $18,300 per year!
We have active financial aid administrators assisting us in getting every penny of aid your child deserves.
This service alone is more valuable than any other comprehensive college funding service you can find anywhere.
Financial Aid Appeals Service
Other Services Include but are not Limited To:
- Values-Based college discovery process
- College searches based on specific criteria from student and parent
- Career assessments based on temperament, talent, and abilities
- Self-Knowledge Assessment
- Monthly communication that details "what to do next"
- FAFSA and CSS/Profile financial aid forms completed by experienced staff
- Unlimited access to consulting during the junior and senior years, and beyond
- Tips and guidance on every aspect of the college planning experience
Copyright © 2004-07 College Tuition Solutions. All rights reserved.